REQUEST a QUOTE
“One instrument for many tasks”
Supreme performance is not always the most important requirement. In many routine situations, you simply need a microscope that is exceptionally tough and reliable, and compatible with a wide range of accessories. Of course, one feature cannot be compromised; the optical quality.
With a magnification range of 8×–100×, the Leica M125 is ideal for many applications that may be useful to you; from pre-sorting mechanical components to analyzing plastics and detailed inspection of printed circuit boards. The Leica M125 provides consistently high-quality, detailed images of your specimens.
– Standard magnification of 8x-100x 12.5:1 zoom range combines a wide sample overview and detailed imaging in one instrument
– Fully apochromatic corrected optics – High contrast images viewed in natural colours especially for documentation
– PlanApochromatic 1x objective with 432lp/mm – detailed view of microstructures combined with large working distance provides convenient high-resolution imaging for inspection and analysis
Manufacturer – Leica
– Plan 1x objective
– 12.5:1 manual zoom
– Zoom range 8x-100x
– Object field 28.8mm-2.3mm
– Working distance 59mm (Plan)
– Wide-field eyepieces
– Large incident-light base with black-and-white stage insert and Antishock™ feet
– Binocular Tube
– A wide variety of trinocular tubes and c-mounts for stand-alone camera systems
– Stand-alone camera systems
– A wide variety of Planapochromatic alternative/additional objectives
– A wide variety of ergonomic tubes
– Objective revolver
– A wide variety of different eyepieces
– Transmitted light high-performance base
– Gliding, heated, rotating and mechanical stages
– A wide variety of different illuminators to meet every need
– Integrated IC80 HD modular camera for Leicas M-Series with integrated SD card slot
– Measurement graticules for length measurement and counting
– Left- and right-handed drawing tubes
– Discussion tube for two observers
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still fully operational for all microscope servicing and repairs. We are also still able to supply all microscopes and equipment as our supply chains for all products remain unaffected.
Contact for sales and servicing
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are waiting to hear from you.
We will endeavour to assist you promptly with all Microscope related issues, including problems with 3rd party services and applications.